3D Bioprinting tailored to your needs!
Adaptable for use with a broad range of materials and applications, reaching the technical specifications of high-end devices while being accessible to a wider community.
How is VITAPRINT Different?
Vitaprint offers a cost-effective solution for custom 3D bioprinting requirements.
We believe that the coevolution of ECM materials and fabrication technology will be the key to successful fabrication of complex biomimetic tissues. Instead of selling assembly-line-produced machines, we work together with researchers to develop customized solutions, tailored to their application.
Tissue engineering and regenerative medicine promise new solutions for biomedical research and a future without a shortage of transplantable organs. As a supporting technology 3D bioprinting aims at fabricating tissue matrices to emulate the extracellular matrix.
Advanced materials for tissue engineering and regenerative medicine need to fulfil complex biological requirements in terms of biocompatibility and structural support. To use them as building blocks for intricate biomimetic scaffolds, adapted fabrication protocols are necessary. Our mission is to aid in this process and provide the development and support for customized hardware and fabrication solutions.
In search of a 3D bioprinting expert?
As the key technology partner we help researchers in science and industry to apply the convenience of 3D bioprinting technology in their specific application and facilitate the transition of ideas into operational devices and procedures.
BENEFITS OF VITAPRINT
Suitable for aseptic work in a laminar flow hood
Modular Tool Integration and Exchange
Broad Range of Usable Materials
Advanced Printing Control
Perfusable Vessel Systems In Hydrogels
Printing Complex Structures
The Basic Set-up
- Compact CNC system
- Two extruders (heated, mechanical piston drive – no compressed air required)
- 9 axis control electronics, USB or ethernet connectivity
- Versatile control software with Windows/Linux support
- 1 Week training course in Maribor, Slovenia (EU)
- 16 hours of remote support
Customization And Protocol Developmen
- Hardware modifications and integrations for specific applications
- Development of 3D fabrication methods
- Hardware prototypes manufacturing
- Adding extruders and upgrades (e.g. microscope, pressure sensor)
- Adding/developing other tools (e.g. mill, laser diode, two-component printing, electrospinning)
- Printing bed modifications (e.g. thermoregulation, custom printing container frames, autoleveling)
- Your ideas