Open position: Embedded Hardware Engineer
We are looking for an Embedded Hardware Engineer!
Would you like to join our interdisciplinary team of researchers and developers to work on exciting and always challenging projects, in collaboration with our international partners from all over the world?
We are expanding our crew with a motivated Embedded Hardware Engineer!
Main tasks and responsibilities of the new team member will be:
- Development of IoT devices (NB-IoT, LoraWAN …) – specific experience not needed.
- Development of embedded systems with microprocessors, ARM controllers.
- Construction of printed circuit boards and prototype building (Altium, Kicad …).
- Independent performance of consulting work.
- Active collaboration with other team members.
- Preparation of technical documentation.
You are great fit for this role if you have at least 5 of the following skills and experience:
- Experience with EDA tools (Altium, KiCad, etc.).
- Hands-on experience with advanced fine pitch components and PC board technologies.
- Familiar with EMC requirements.
- Ability to test, tune and rework prototypes.
- Ability to develop simple test firmware in C or C++ for microcontrollers (ARM, PIC, AVR, STM, TI).
- Proficient in test and measurement, collecting, recording and analysing test results.
- Experience with version control tools and methods.
- Active knowledge of English language.
- Self-initiative, thoroughness and responsibility.
- Capability of working independently.
- Active collaboration on exciting projects: You will work on interesting development challenges in collaboration with our international partners.
- Mentorship: During the probation period we’ll assign you a mentor.
- Possibility of personal and professional growth: Each new project is an opportunity to learn something new and grow.
- Encouraging environment: We cultivate team spirit, offer each other technical support and encouragement for development of own ideas.
- Creativity nurture: Work on your own projects with available equipment and resources.
- Participation: Your opinion matters, we involve the team in the business development and decision making.
- Work-Life balance: We believe well done work goes hand in hand with taking time to relax in the afternoons and at weekends.
- Relaxed working environment: We are a young team with positive interpersonal relationships, keeping the office atmosphere professional but relaxed.
- Unlimited amounts of coffee: If there’s something that is never missing in our kitchen, it’s coffee.
- Work location in Maribor: Our offices and lab are based in Maribor, very close to the city center.
- Flexibility: Based on agreement, we give a possibility for flexible working hours and working from home.
- Full time employment contract: We offer a full time employment contract with a 1-month probation period.
- Financial reward: According to our organizational policy, good work is also financially rewarded.
- Start soon
Please, send your application via application form or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
• CV in English,
• letter of motivation in English (500 words),
• presentation of your projects and/or other information about your work according to your judgement.
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview, which will include a small practical challenge.
We are available for additional information at email@example.com.
Apply for the job!
Share this job offer