NGI-POINTER & NGI TETRA
By the end of 2020, we were happy to have announced our wireless optical communication system for urban environments KORUZA has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme within the framework of the NGI-POINTER project.
As NGI TETRA introduces: “The Next Generation Internet (NGI) initiative, launched by the European Commission in the autumn of 2016, aims to shape the future internet as an interoperable platform ecosystem that embodies the values that Europe holds dear: openness, inclusivity, transparency, privacy, cooperation, and protection of data.”
NGI-POINTER is one of NGI’s projects, looking for innovative “NGI architects” with promising projects, aiming at changing the way the Internet and Web are built, operating and scaled, while keeping EU Values at the core.
TETRA Online Scale-Up Bootcamp
From 16th to 18th March 2021, we have attended TETRA’s Online Scale-Up Bootcamp with very interesting lectures from renowned mentors:
- “Advanced business modelling and customer validation” (by Slavomir Tuleya)
- “Introduction to scale-up financing” (by Andrej Petrus)
- “Soft skills and team performance” (by Albert Angehrn, Susanna Albertini and Louis Ferrini)
- “Open source software and legal imperatives” (by Erwin Sotiri and Onur Emul)
- “Funding options and investments for science-based companies” (by Robert Miskuf and Innocent Mateeka)
- “How to pitch to an investor?” (by Jan Bormans and Adele Yaroulina)
- “The Art of Pitching” (by Philippe Felix)
- “Unique Selling Point” (by Susanna Albertini and Louis Felix)
- “How to be memorable in an online pitch?” (by Susanna Albertini and Louis Felix)
Between lectures, special sessions for polishing a 3-minute project pitch (for KORUZA project in our case) were held by different mentors, each focusing on a different aspect of the pitched project: from financial, to business development and licensing.
The last act of the last day were 3-minute pitches of all participant projects, following one another. After that, the jury picked out 8 winning projects/teams for additional mentoring and IRNAS’ project KORUZA was among the winners!
WEBINAR: Hands-on experience with LR1110 LoRaWAN transceiver with GNSS and WiFi functionality
TETRA Business Acceleration Mentorship Programme is a business accelerator for recipients of NGI project funding. TETRA is providing counseling and mentorship on business development, scale-up and networking, plus many other activities for NGI beneficiaries.
Thank you, TETRA
Thank you, TETRA, for a seat in the TETRA Business Acceleration Mentorship Programme. In the weeks and months to come, we are looking forward to the cooperation with Martin Goroško, to useful insights and business mentorship that will help us take KORUZA wireless optical communication technology to the industrial market.
This project has received funding from the Horizon 2020 Framework Programme of the EU.
Grant agreement Nº: No.871528.